Friday 24 April 2009

True Men Have Style

I am sick and tired of the myth that men can 'tdress and if you are a stylish man that you have to be gay or something like that. Well I for one do not agree with that notion. I know plenty of stylish men out there that are not gay and have what I have nicely termed as "Swagger".

One such a man that has swagger is noted fashion designer Emmy Collins (www.emmycollins.com). I am proud to say I have worked with him and he is a man of true style and class. A man know how to pull of a suit effortlessly. Some have deem his work as been designed for Metrosexual Men. But I say that his work is designed for The Really Man who is have confidence and style and wants the world to know this.


To quote Emmy himself:

Am not interested in designing pieces folks will forget minute after they have seen them.I make them uncompromisingly strong,edgy,eclectic and elegant so that one can`t ignore them even with an effort.And when I die I like the epitaph to read "HERE LIES A MAN WHO STAYED TRUE TO HIS STYLE BELIEVES"....

Listen folks I say this just this once True Men Have Style. And don't you ever forget that.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are both inspirations to the fahion world...we need more like yu who are not afraid to be different but yet still stylish.
    Keep it up. Can't wait for our project xx

    ReplyDelete