Friday 24 April 2009

My Shoes


Many of you, by now are probably wondering where I got my funky fresh shoes from. There is only one place to go for my fresh kicks and no it is not TK Maxx. It's from www.yettyd.com. Go there and not only will you find funky fresh kicks like mine but also tons of other amazing pieces from Tees to Shorts. And for the ladies Dresses that would make any man's head turn.

Yetty D Designs is a label formed by Yetunde Ogunnubi, a multi-talented young designer who is also a conceptual artist. She has a flare for creating pieces that awe inspirational and stylish. If you haven't heard of Yetty D Designs yet, then it is time you got to know.

Been in the Fashion Loop

Stay tuned for more Updates

2 comments:

  1. Cool! love this, I want a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seen some of her works, she is great!

    ReplyDelete